Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Dream

Now that I've been sharing my life with you diligent non-readers for a whopping four days, I thought I should share my dream with you.
My dream is to become a writer. A novelist, if you will.
I dream to write the ultimate novel, a fictional tale based loosely on my life events.
Who wouldn't be interested in me?
People are interested in Miley.
I'm getting a haircut, y'all! Please give me more attention, I don't have enough! PS. I wish the paparazzi would give me some privacy :(
 I am blonde too. I can sing. Bill says I'm a fantastic singer, and you all know Bill is the voice of reason in my life.
But first and foremost, I am a writer (after being a janitor, of course).
Ray Bradbury once said, "You must stay drunk on writing, so reality cannot destroy you."
If I focused on my life at this current moment, I would probably be drunk on something else.
So, my friends, stay motivated, strive to reach your goals, tell your friends about my blog.
Use art not only as an emotional outlet, but as a way to keep you from going insane.
My book will be free on Amazon.com for Kindle readers one day in the near future.

Until then,
Sparkles

6 comments:

  1. You are quite funny i would say :))
    btw are u going to cut a bald head :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what you mean by that. I'm not bald, if that's what you think. And neither is Miley! The only thing she is lacking is subtlety.

      Delete
  2. and how can i follow your blog ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm honored! I believe you can follow my blog by clicking here: http://hazardousglitter.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

      Delete
  3. follow my blog too :))) pls
    http://eat-rabbit.blogspot.co.uk/
    happy to meet u funny people :)

    ReplyDelete